Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh Chentaku-Asthmara



Empty heart, rolling roller coaster ride,
this is how I wreck myself inside,
I am tired of being myself,
I am tired of being someone else,
and i am tired of being here,
Shake the bottle, twist the cap, smash it hard,
to the ground, hit the mud and cut your ears,
See how it turns in a different way,
none alike you thought it should be

And we swim to the shore, days come and go,
I'll love you, you will love me,
that's all that we need, f**k off everything,
We believe in jealousy,
I can live but I wish I could die,
Not yet

First, I said I've got nothing to live for,
she said, "No."
But then, i asked her what that I've got to live for,
she said, "No, you're wrong."
I am running backward hoping for somebody
to catch me before I fall down, before i drown

Sayang,
I am coming home tonight,
we will let go everything,
just to see how it turns better tomorrow,
See i wonder how it could be anything stupid
or harder than this

lagu nie sgt b'makna utk ak sbb si die telah menyanyikan sebuah lagu ini kepada ak.sgt quite interesting.apatah lgi dgn suare 'original' bf ku sendiri mendendangkan.x dinafikan suare die memg 'best' tp cam ade sumbang sket la,xbyk ane pon.hehe.well,bgus la an?sekurgnye die ley nyanyi byk2 utk ak *uwaa cdeh ak xpandai nk nyanyi.uhuk.thx b coz singing this song 4 me..semalam dgr record suare b pon cam best.egatkan b curik suare sape an?xsangka suare b..eheheh.muawcx!!love u so Much my dear mucuk!!:)
kata hati : I'm the girl that dies in the beginning of the movie. I'm the one who never makes it out of the cave.

suke dengan entri ini?like aje laa !jgn lupe komen skali oke? ^_^

0 Budak Comeyy:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../>
PERHATIAN !Segala yang terkandung didalam blog ini adalah original idea oleh Farah Eyda©.
back to top