Monday, May 9, 2011

FACEBOOK is pesky!!


Facebook been like erm....disease to EVERYONE in the world......its a top 1 socializing network now....

a day with opening ur fb felt like something missing in ur routine life same goes to me....in 24hour i can spent about 10hour by log in into Facebook and start to stalk people.....try to search for new gossip and latest news......

But did u guys notice that Facebook sometimes :-
  • can make people fight
  • it can make people emotional...
  • its can make people cry 
  • can make people kill them self
  • can make people be really drunk
  • can make people happy
  • can make people laugh
  • can make PEOPLE fall in love
  • make people realize their stress as well by updating the status!!!!!
a lot of this could happen in Facebook and for me I'm always fighting with my bf because of STUPID FACEBOOK....i start to be so emotional when u post something in your BF wall then he did say anything and it make u felt like u the one that really into him....owh 1 more thing is when u see the picture that u not suppose to see...and u start to realize that ur BF is lying to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 CURRENTLY I'M DEACTIVATE MY FACEBOOK COZ I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!



yah..My bf keep my fb bcz he afraid that i betrayed and fool around him.and act,HE FOOL AROUND ME ADALAH!LIAR!JERK!!
COMMENT:Do you believe that fb is bringing bad luck on couple's??yah!i trust it!bcuz it happened me now!fuck!

suke dengan entri ini?like aje laa !jgn lupe komen skali oke? ^_^

0 Budak Comeyy:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../>
PERHATIAN !Segala yang terkandung didalam blog ini adalah original idea oleh Farah Eyda©.
back to top