Monday, January 24, 2011

The Bestfriend.

Honestly, I'm kinda hurt.

Mhm believe it or not, I sometimes take things to heart. Just so you know, words do hurt - unintentionally. Especially when it comes from your best friend or your supposed best friend.

I sadly realized that I don't even know what we are anymore.

I feel like some of the things you say and how you act and what you do, frankly, make me feel like questioning our friendship. Sometimes with you because I know you, action speaks louder.

It makes me realize things like:
I know you don't like it when someone is better than you at something. Especially me. It's always been this way. I'm tired.


After all these years,
I don't know man.
I don't want to know.

suke dengan entri ini?like aje laa !jgn lupe komen skali oke? ^_^

0 Budak Comeyy:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../>
PERHATIAN !Segala yang terkandung didalam blog ini adalah original idea oleh Farah Eyda©.
back to top