Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random # 1


Today I fell apart. Completely fell apart. I didn't care anymore about anyone or anything. I didn't care if the world came to a screeching stop and we all die. In fact I wanted to die. I wanted to die so badly, yet I couldn't take my own life because I was too weak. I begged God to let me die. That if I went quietly and silently, the world wouldn't even know what happened. No one would care if another selfish asshole had died. NO ONE.
You think you're loving but I want to be free
Baby you've hurt me.
from bottom heart:Enough!you hurt me over and over.i cant stand anymore !

suke dengan entri ini?like aje laa !jgn lupe komen skali oke? ^_^

0 Budak Comeyy:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../>
PERHATIAN !Segala yang terkandung didalam blog ini adalah original idea oleh Farah Eyda©.
back to top